USA without a Green Card

Up until now, you haven’t gotten lucky in the Green Card Lottery, but you still feel a great desire to move to the USA and become a part of its culture, learn the language and meet its people? Don’t let it get you down and look towards the future. There are other visa options that, although not permanent, will let you temporarily live and work in the USA. And the best part is: participating in the Green Card Lottery has no negative effect on visa applications and vice-versa.

The right US Visa for you

The United States is as diverse as its selection of visas. It does not matter if you are planning to study in the USA or if you are a company seeking visas for your employees, applying for the right visa is not so easy in the end. From B-1 Business visas and E-2 Investor visas to L-1 visas – without the right guidance all these visa names are just a jumble of letters and numbers. We are giving away some of our best US visa tips and tricks so that you don’t have to wait forever for your Green Card and a life in the USA.

Even without a Green Card, move to the USA with a valid US Visa!

Applying for a US visa is time-consuming and involves many steps. This is why we rely on our visa consultants to work closely with our customers. Our sister company The American Dream – US Visa Service GmbH assists private persons and companies with finding the right visa and with processing the application quickly.  

USA vacation with an ESTA

Your next US vacation is already booked, your bags are packed and you’ve checked that your passports are valid. Is there anything else you need to do? Right! In addition to the classic tourist visa, citizens from certain countries can enter the USA without a visa under the Visa Waiver Program. We have collected the most essential information about traveling visa-free to the USA with an ESTA (travel authorization), so that you can relax and get ready to leave for your big trip to the USA.   

Citizens from certain countries can travel visa-free to the USA with an ESTA.


ESTA application